[squeak-dev] OS X-using, Ruby-using guinea pig?

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Wed Jan 27 11:23:52 UTC 2016

On 27.01.2016, at 12:07, Fabio Niephaus <lists at fniephaus.com> wrote:

> I haven't played around much with squeak-ci yet, but does "Squeak VM Opt" even exist?
> Shouldn't it be just "Squeak"?

well, it depends on the vm app bundle.
Some use Squeak VM Opt, some use Squeak, some use Croquet.
I don't know off-hand which uses which.

But indeed, the Cog.app which is used in the process uses "Squeak".
Nota bene: I don't think we need the copy-vm-to-temp-dir for osx and/or
travis-ci. This is entirely a jenkins thing.

Frank, I noticed that you started playing around with the squeak-ci repo
using travis/appveyor.
	That's great!
Yet, IMHO the squeak-ci repo has suffered
a tad from being bent and bent to make jenkins happy.

What about a fresh start, probably even using smalltalkCI?
What about a squeak-smalltalk/squeak repo? Kidding a bit but I actually want to
be there in some year, don't y'all think?

Best regards
	-Tobias