[squeak-dev] A $140 pc for running Squeak

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Sat Jul 2 12:43:18 UTC 2016

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately no one in the household has a smart phone capable of
doing the speech to text part.  It was a nurse at the veterans administration that gave that a
try.  I think an iPad would work but cost is part of the equation.  I'm exploring options to
find the least expensive solution that will work.

Lou

--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.