[squeak-dev] A $140 pc for running Squeak

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jul 5 04:31:06 UTC 2016

> On 30-06-2016, at 9:04 PM, Ben Coman <btc at openInWorld.com> wrote:
{snip}
>   What age group are you working

Sorry, forgot to answer this; we’re setting up  kids summer camp deal aimed at 12-16 range. Classes in Scratch, robotics, 3d printing, alternative energy, simple electrics and electronics, skynet programming and global revolution planning. See https://makerspacenanaimo.org/stemosity/ for a still rather undeveloped website. In particular the “how to bring down your nation with a stupid referendum” section needs work.

We’ve done quite a few events and one-time classes up here in the wilds of the Great White North and it seems to be popular.

tim
Useful random insult:- People around her are at risk of second hand idiocy.