[squeak-dev] spyOnWorldFor:

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 15:07:41 UTC 2016

Hi Eliot,
The last build #158 at
https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/builds is red.
But I suspect false positive.

The details are at
https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/builds/143459279
where only 3 build failed on macosx64 for newspeak and pharo, but succeeded
on linux64 and squeak...
Either the build should also fail for squeak if it's OS dependent.
Or it should also fail for linux64 if it Smalltalk target dependent.
But this combination is weird.

Clicking on any of the failure won't give any information (empty raw log,
ellapsed time not indicated...) while it works for succeeded builds...