[squeak-dev] re: OpenWeatherMap.org api?

Craig Latta craig at blackpagedigital.com
Thu Jul 14 11:43:13 UTC 2016

Hi Tim and all--

> I’ve heard of this googley thing but every time I look up stuff I get
> swamped with mostly crapulent cruft. You can't even rely on time
> stamps on blog pages etc most of the time because people just keep
> passing on out of date nonsense! It does get so wearying. That’s why
> personal recommendations are a much nicer way to start.

     For what it's worth... if you use DuckDuckGo[1] as your web
browser's default search engine, you can type "!wikipedia json" into the
address bar of your web browser and the JSON page comes right up. It's
almost as good as "!urbandictionary lmgtfy". :)  Also DDG claims not to
track your crapulent reading habits.

-C

[1] https://duckduckgo.com

--