[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Files-cmm.159.mcz

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 02:57:08 UTC 2016

Hi Tobias, this is just a fix, not a change.  The 2007 refactor was
intended for applications to migrate to the use of the DirectoryEntry
hierarchy, so you can (and should) now write this instead:

  FileDirectory default / 'myDir' / 'aSubDir' / 'foo'
readWriteStreamDo: [:stream | ..]

The intent always was to add them lazily, as needed.  I have just
committed that along with one of my other recent improvements.

Best,
  Chris