[squeak-dev] Dark background colors for system windows

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 20:15:25 UTC 2016

Hi Karl,
I like it (so far), but a warning for others trying this. It works best if
you can close all windows and re-open.  I you have lots of open windows
(say, workspaces) with unfinished work in them that you can't throw away,
the results will be 'wonky'.  The text is highlighted dark, but the
background is white.  (newly opened workspaces are good, though).  Similar
funny business with Browsers, but those are easier to deal with.

Also, I think it made a chance to the world background/color at the same
time.  I wouldn't have expected that.

-cbc