[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1159.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat Jun 4 14:28:36 UTC 2016

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-mt.1159.mcz

Name: Morphic-mt.1159
Author: mt
Time: 4 June 2016, 4:27:58.511373 pm
UUID: 6304c02e-91f9-7840-94b6-008e68d296d2
Ancestors: Morphic-ul.1158

Fixes a small regression bug where freshly opened tool windows were not raised to the front. Was especially annoying when clicking some button in the code browsers.

=============== Diff against Morphic-ul.1158 ===============

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: SystemWindow>>activateIfNeeded: (in category 'focus') -----
- activateIfNeeded: evt
- 	"Make me the new key window if needed. Ensure that the focus look matches the keyboard focus."
-
- 	(self isKeyWindow not
- 		and: [self class windowsRaiseOnClick
- 			or: [self windowDecorations anySatisfy: [:morph | morph bounds containsPoint: evt position]] ])
- 				ifTrue: [self beKeyWindow]
- 				ifFalse: [self updateFocusLookForKeyboardFocus].!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: SystemWindow>>beKeyWindowIfNeeded: (in category 'top window') -----
+ beKeyWindowIfNeeded: evt
+ 	"Make me the new key window if needed. Ensure that the focus look matches the keyboard focus."
+
+ 	(self isKeyWindow not
+ 		and: [self class windowsRaiseOnClick
+ 			or: [self windowDecorations anySatisfy: [:morph | morph bounds containsPoint: evt position]] ])
+ 				ifTrue: [self beKeyWindow]
+ 				ifFalse: [self updateFocusLookForKeyboardFocus].!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SystemWindow>>handleMouseDown: (in category 'events') -----
  handleMouseDown: evt

+ 	self beKeyWindowIfNeeded: evt.
- 	self activateIfNeeded: evt.
  	^ super handleMouseDown: evt!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SystemWindow>>handleMouseUp: (in category 'events') -----
  handleMouseUp: evt
+ 	"Some widgets grab the keyboard focus only on mouse-up. Hence, we need to update our looks."
+
+ 	self updateFocusLookForKeyboardFocus.
-
- 	self activateIfNeeded: evt.
  	^ super handleMouseUp: evt!