[squeak-dev] HostWindow on unix appears to work, at least on Pi

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jun 7 20:58:36 UTC 2016

I finally got around to building the host window plugin for the Pi builds and the good news is that it works for all the simple tests I’ve tried so far. Manually setting the window handle to 1 makes it possible to query, move, retitle and resize the main window. This is all good.

It’s a long time since the last questions about this that I can find any record of (much longer than I thought!) but at least I know it works. I don’t suppose anyone has built a suitable unix host window proxy that I simply haven’t spotted yet? IIRC we were discussing using these prims to handle window resizing and title setting instead of  whatever is in place right now?

tim
fibula: noun, 'a small lie'