[squeak-dev] Implementing algorithms on polygons

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat Jun 11 18:54:53 UTC 2016

Hi Ralph

In Squeak 3.8 there was a Class Subdivision in
Graphics-Tools-Triangulation with the class comment:

"I perform (constraint) delauney triangulations on a set of points. See
my class side for examples."

Loong time ago (3.6 times) I used it for triangulation of terrains. IIRC
Voronoi Diagrams are just the centers of the triangles generated by a
Delaunay triangulation.

If I'm right, some archaeology where it got lost and then resurrecting
it may get you started.

Cheers,

Herbert