[squeak-dev] Improved rendering of our "Bitmap DejaVu Sans"

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 19:51:11 UTC 2016

Agree with everything written in this thread from the pictures.  Now
I've just updated and, upon working with it for just a short time, I
must admit I'm struggling with the boldness and seeming lack of
crispness..

It reminds me of an old typewriter when the ink was getting low.
Observe the riser of the lowercase d, how light it is relative to its
bottom half..