[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1179.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:28:49 UTC 2016

I was wondering whether Preferences are the best way to control these
or whether the user could simply remove the ones they don't want by
blue-clicking and then clicking the close halo (X)...

I know when the DockingBar is regenerated they would have to re-remove
them, but still...  we do have a live, direct-manuipulation system,
sometimes we should be able to fall back on it..?