[squeak-dev] SqueakMap server stuck?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 21:34:41 UTC 2016

Every time the SM model changes, it'll end up doing a resave of the SM
model to a serialized file within the next 5-minute period or so.
That save burdens the image so badly for a few minutes that it isn't
able to respond to other requests temporarily.

(It runs using Goran's HTTPView web framework, still on an old
interpreter image because there are a couple of methods that exceed
the maximum length (or, was it # of literals?) allowed by cog images.

After the model change, the next time you access it'll download that new file.

Wait a few minutes, then try again, it will work.