[squeak-dev] 64-bit bug(s)

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 20:49:32 UTC 2016

Hi Timothy, Hi All,

    I know some people have seen UI bugs with the 64-bit VM and image.
This is just to report that I see one very obvious bug.  In a recent
messages browser on 64-bits any attempt to select a method other than the
first in the list works, but immediately the selection reverts to the first
element in the list.  I suspect something in the event chain.  But it's
nice to have an obvious bug to chase instead of the much harder visual bugs
people have been reporting up until now. Hopefully the same root cause will
account for both bugs.  Fingers crossed.

best, Eliot