[squeak-dev] Re: swapMouseButtons broken in trunk

marcel.taeumel Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de
Tue Mar 8 18:56:19 UTC 2016

Hi David,

you have a point there. However, this requires discipline. I am thinking
about better tool support for code that might lack this kind of
code-centered architecture. The Squeak image is full of objects and only
part of it are code artifacts classes or methods. In the spirit of
DataStream (ReferenceStream), serialized project files, or the *.image file
itself, we need tools for working with objects that are not code.

Best,
Marcel