[squeak-dev] input from mouse and keyboard

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Mar 10 23:53:03 UTC 2016

Ralph, pretty much the entire Morphic UI system does what you are asking about. The entire event loop mechanism is about getting key & mouse presses in and passed to whatever widget wants them.

Sounds to me that you just want some Morphs with #step methods setup to play your game along with event handling methods as appropriate. As long as I understood you correctly, that is...

tim
How come it's 'Java One' every year? Aren't they making any progress?