[squeak-dev] UTCDateAndTime updated for Squeak trunk Chronology and Spur (was: UTCDateAndTime updated for Squeak 4.6/5.0)

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Sat Mar 12 18:39:14 UTC 2016

Hi David,

I just loaded the code into the latest 64-bit Spur image and VM.
Everything works so far, and the overall performance is better as well.
For those who care about performance, the speedups are

#testNow->3.01.
#testEquals->1.83.
#testGreaterThan->1.86.
#testLessThan->1.92.
#testPrintString->0.85.
#testStringAsDateAndTime->1.75.

So, #testPrintString is slighly slower, but everything else is
significanlty quicker.
I haven't reviewed the code yet, but I'll do.

Levente