[squeak-dev] Re: Injecting objects into Workspace bindings

marcel.taeumel Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Mar 16 17:48:01 UTC 2016

Mabye we need a simple way to link bindings across tools. Then, for example,
we could simple connect a Workspace window to the text box in the Inspector
(resp. Object Explorer) and all would share the same bindings. Then, you
could simply select stuff in the Object Explorer, evaluate "x := self" and
you would have access to x in that other Workspace (resp. Inspector's text
box).

The drag-and-drop idea is also nice.

Best,
Marcel