[squeak-dev] Impossible to grab the scroll bar in the Transcript if...

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Mar 24 00:32:00 UTC 2016

> On 23-03-2016, at 5:21 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
>     if the Transcript is open and reasonably full of text and scrolled os that the scroll bar is at the bottom right corner of the window one cannot (at least I cannot) grab the scroll bar to scroll the Transcript contents because the cursor is cooped into window resizing (the window resize cursor is shown).  :-(

I think that’s a relic of the old Mac window code where one had to manually fake in a grab handle for the bottom-right since there was no place for the Mac UI to include one. It’s been unnecessary (I think) since OS X added pseudo-handles on all sides.

tim
There can never be a computer language in which you cannot write a bad program.