[squeak-dev] preference to add Monticello merges to recent changes?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 14:50:20 UTC 2016

I specifically do NOT want changes from loading MC packages to go into
Recent Changes (R), because loading a package or updating my image
blows away all the work in that list which *I* am doing.

If you want to see the differences from a package, just click MC's
"Changes" button befor eyou load it, or if you've already loaded it,
just diff it to its ancestor..