[squeak-dev] Re: Impossible to grab the scroll bar in the Transcript if...

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Mar 25 18:10:03 UTC 2016

> On 25-03-2016, at 3:25 AM, marcel.taeumel <Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de> wrote:
>
> I still don't get it. Why is this a Mac problem? Where is the Mac-specific
> part in this problem?

It’s not; except that a similar problem does exist at the Mac-Window level. It was me mistaking Eliot’s description.

> Please see the screeshot and notice the Z-Order of things. The corner grips
> do not occlude the text morph and its scroll bar.
> <http://forum.world.st/file/n4886473/squeak-z-order.png>

Except the behaviour doesn’t support what we think ought to be happening.

And look at the screen grab from my iMac running a 5.0-15113 image -

The text morph (along with its scrollers) is the last item rather than the first. Weird, eh?

tim
Oxymorons: Tight slacks