[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Graphics-cmm.329.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 23:41:29 UTC 2016

Okay, that's why this is in the Inbox.  I started to formulate my
question in long words in email, but decided this was the quickest and
easiest way to ask it.  :)

Okay, so this is definitely not the place to fix my problem.  So I
will instead try putting something into SketchMorph's veryDeepFixup:
which will ensure its underlying form gets copied when I green-halo a
SketchMorph.  SketchMorph is an exception because he's a dumb data
object, not a "player" who wants to share a costume.

  -- I was working on an icon, writing scripts to change colors
pixel-by-pixel, goofed up my "backup" SketchMorph I had torn off the
green halo, only to find I corrupted my original, as well.  Some work
lost.