[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: System-dtl.821.mcz

marcel.taeumel Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de
Sun May 1 09:40:32 UTC 2016

Hi Dave,

it seems rather difficult to know about all the strong references to the
project you want to remove. Here, you assume that you have to care about
ProjectViewMorph and ProjectController. We should move that to MVCProject >>
#deletingProject: and MorphicProject >> #deletingProject:. I will try
something.

Best,
Marcel

P.S.: I will post the projects refactoring soon for everybody to try out.
:-)