[squeak-dev] Code Jeopardy

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Wed May 4 17:55:42 UTC 2016

Hi David,

Grr I should have guessed the scaled decimal!

I saw the following emails about the issues you are pointing out.

Thanks!

Ron

From: Nicolas Cellier

David you rock...

But search for these in squeak-dev archives (feb 2010):
16rff is looking for a fix :)
Multilingual-ar.87

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-February/144125.html
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-February/144143.html
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-February/144145.html

Or a lot earlier...
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2000-March/013368.html

This looks like a good opportunity for public humiliation ;-)

I expect an eight element array of ScaledDecimal, each formatted with two
trailing zeros after the decimal point. The first value would be 25 * 16 +
15, and the last value would be 32 * 16 + 15. So I would expect the array
to contain these:

415.00
431.00
447.00