[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-nice.1136.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed May 4 22:00:41 UTC 2016

Nicolas Cellier uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-nice.1136.mcz

Name: Morphic-nice.1136
Author: nice
Time: 4 May 2016, 11:56:22.843845 pm
UUID: 15444d47-2ddb-4185-b3a8-e6c9e2e841c4
Ancestors: Morphic-nice.1135

Move #representsSameBrowseeAs: and #postAcceptBrowseFor: out of Morphic

The reason is to make other packages unloadable.
Indeed, if those messages are implemented in classes of other packages, it then make Morphic depends on these packages, and thus make these packages unloadable (until Morphic is unloaded).

=============== Diff against Morphic-nice.1135 ===============

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: HelpBrowser>>representsSameBrowseeAs: (in category '*morphic') -----
- representsSameBrowseeAs: anotherModel
- 	^ self hasUnacceptedEdits not and:
- 		[ (toplevelTopics collect:
- 			[ : e | e title ]) =
- 			(anotherModel toplevelTopics collect:
- 				[ : e | e title ]) ]!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: HierarchyBrowser>>postAcceptBrowseFor: (in category '*morphic') -----
- postAcceptBrowseFor: aHierarchyBrowser
- 	(aHierarchyBrowser selectedClass ~= self selectedClass or: [ aHierarchyBrowser selectedMessageName notNil ]) ifTrue: [ self selectMessageCategoryNamed: nil ].
- 	aHierarchyBrowser instanceMessagesIndicated
- 		ifTrue: [ self indicateInstanceMessages ]
- 		ifFalse: [ self indicateClassMessages ].
- 	self
- 		 selectClass: aHierarchyBrowser selectedClass ;
- 		 selectedMessageName: aHierarchyBrowser selectedMessageName ;
- 		 showHomeCategory!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: HierarchyBrowser>>representsSameBrowseeAs: (in category '*morphic') -----
- representsSameBrowseeAs: anotherModel
- 	^ self hasUnacceptedEdits not
- 		and: [ classDisplayList size = anotherModel classList size
- 		and: [ classDisplayList includesAllOf: anotherModel classList ] ]!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: Inspector>>representsSameBrowseeAs: (in category '*morphic') -----
- representsSameBrowseeAs: anotherInspector
- 	^ self object == anotherInspector object!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: MessageSet>>representsSameBrowseeAs: (in category '*morphic') -----
- representsSameBrowseeAs: anotherModel
- 	^ self hasUnacceptedEdits not
- 	and: [ messageList = anotherModel messageList ]!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: Model>>aboutToStyle: (in category '*morphic') -----
- aboutToStyle: aStyler
- 	"Default implementation for text styling. No changes in styler configuration but we are OK to style our contents."
-
- 	^ true!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: Model>>postAcceptBrowseFor: (in category '*morphic') -----
- postAcceptBrowseFor: anotherModel
- 	"If I am taking over browsing for anotherModel, sucblasses may override to, for example, position me to the object to be focused on."!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: Model>>representsSameBrowseeAs: (in category '*morphic') -----
- representsSameBrowseeAs: anotherModel
- 	"Answer true if my browser can browse what anotherModel wants to browse."
- 	^ false!