[squeak-dev] International text input on X11

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Thu May 5 21:10:58 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 1:43 PM, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:

>>> Oh, it’s absolutely clear for the Pi; Cog/Spur. The ancient original MIT image and an elderly interpreter are kept around for emergency use but will not be updated.
>>
>> Okay!
>>
>> By any chance, can you tell me how you test things? for Raspberry Pi?
>
> For Japanese input? I don’t, because I can’t and wouldn’t have the faintest idea if it were correct anyway. I leave it to Kazuhiro Abee to let me know when he notices something wrong.

Ah, no.  I meant to ask how you test your things.  Is there a dev
image of some sort you are using (presumably .changes is there), and
compiling VM and transferring it to a Pi, etc.

(I have done my own little share of compiling and testing things on
Pi, which in the end involved compling C with some asm code on Pi on
an SSH terminal and run it.  But I am just curious how you've been
doing it.)

--
-- Yoshiki