[squeak-dev] International text input on X11

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Mon May 9 17:35:05 UTC 2016

The VM still does not display anything in the white window after I did
apt-get dist-upgrade, and copy the .sources file to the same directly.
(But I did not have an egg this morning).  I'll try some display
options.  But also, it appears that the source code for the Cog seems
to have the part I wrote for the composition input.  The goal may be
nearer than I originally thought.

--
-- Yoshiki