[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: ReleaseBuilder-mt.131.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu May 12 19:00:41 UTC 2016

Hi, IIRC, the TrunkScript's were for when a major method of the trunk
update process, itself, needed to change, and use the new version
immediately even if there were more updates to process.  I'm sure we
need them anymore.  No one would try to update such an old image from
trunk..

50Deprecated-mt.2 is a truly empty package (no scripts).  Only you
would know whether its needed.  :)

Best,
  Chris