[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1144.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri May 13 16:29:42 UTC 2016

By coincidence, I had tested it against a selection in the Transcript
window in the image after loading your code, but against two code
windows for the test before your change.

Because, for some odd reason, Window Active On First Click does not
work with Transcript windows (though I assumed it did), I concluded it
was your change that broke it.  In fact, I just needed to do the
*exact* same test in both images.

So, it appears you're right, sorry for the false alarm..   (strange
about the Transcript window though)