[squeak-dev] International text input on X11

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue May 17 00:07:24 UTC 2016

> On 16-05-2016, at 5:01 PM, Yoshiki Ohshima <Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org> wrote:
>
> Oh, shoot.  Are you talking about "May-10" version?  I am just now
> trying apt-get dist-upgrade but would it update /usr/bin/scratch?

Yup. upgrade etc *ought* to work but I too often read of problems, so I just fetch a full release and so on. I guess you might try specifically updating nuscratch (can you do that? I dunno, probably too logical for unix), though you ought to get the pigpio libraries/daemon as well or the gpio server will not work.

> In any case, at least the patch attached to my last email captures the
> change that is needed and get rid of the need to call /usr/bin/squeak.
> So adapting this should not be hard.
>

> --
> -- Yoshiki

tim
"Both.." said Pooh, as the guillotine came down