[squeak-dev] Re: HelpBrowser openOn:topic page:????

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Tue May 17 10:05:04 UTC 2016

Hi Marcel,

My apologies I replied before trying your code.

(HelpBrowser openOn: CMakeVMMakerSqueakOverviewHelp) model
 showTopicThat: [:topic | topic key = #namingConventions].

Is exactly what I am looking for.

If you are the maintainer of the Help System then this information would be useful in one of the pages in this section here:

(HelpBrowser openOn: HelpHowToHelpTopics) model
showTopicThat: [:topic | topic key = #page5].

Since the functionality exists, I will look into (when I get time) creating the functionality that exists in the Search Results where  (open topic) "hyperlinks" are created.

thank you for your time.

tty

---- On Tue, 17 May 2016 04:54:26 -0400 marcel.taeumel <Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de> wrote ----

Hi Timothy,

for this case, this should work:

(HelpBrowser openOn: CMakeVMMakerSqueakOverviewHelp) model
 showTopicThat: [:topic | topic key = #namingConventions].

Yes, you can add a shortcut like #openOn:page: if you want to. :-)

Best,
Marcel