[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tests-pre.341.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Thu May 19 15:51:19 UTC 2016

Hi Patrick,

Even if the change was intentional, PreferenceBrowser depending on Etoys
is not something we would want. Accepting this dependency would mean that
if we were able to unload Etoys, we would lose PreferenceBrowser as well.
Instead, we should move UpdatingRectangleMorph from Etoys to Morphic or
MorphicExtras.

Levente