[squeak-dev] International text input on X11

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri May 20 01:12:54 UTC 2016

I really must apologize, I see that I attached the wrong file to my
original post. Attached here is the oscog version that needs testing.

I am looking to confirm that the resulting Cog or Spur VM performs the
HostWindowPlugin function to resize the display window:

       saveExtent := Display width @ Display height.
       DisplayScreen hostWindowExtent: 500 at 100.
       (Delay forSeconds: 4) wait.
       DisplayScreen hostWindowExtent: saveExtent.

If someone can confirm this, I would be grateful.

(Yes I know, we need to get GitHub and Travis CI going for the VM so that
people will not need to ask silly questions like this).

Thanks,
Dave