[squeak-dev] Fix for MergeBrowser

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Tue May 24 16:27:11 UTC 2016

I know packageInfo is not the same as workingCopy but I'm not sure how to
reference it from the merge browser.

How can this be working in your image ? packageInfo is not implemented for
MCMethodDefinition...

It's called from
MCWorkingCopyBrowser>>mcModelFor: aClassOrMethodReference
^ aClassOrMethodReference mcModel ifNil:
[ | pkgName rep | (UIManager confirm: 'Okay to add historical repository '
, (rep := MCHttpRepository trunkBackup) description , ' to ' , (pkgName :=
aClassOrMethodReference packageInfo packageName) , '?') ifTrue:
[ (MCWorkingCopy forPackageNamed: pkgName) repositoryGroup addRepository:
rep.
aClassOrMethodReference mcModel ] ]

Best,
Karl