[squeak-dev] International text input on X11

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu May 26 01:22:49 UTC 2016

> On 25-05-2016, at 5:48 PM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>
> Squeak 4.6 and earlier will work with the interpreter VM, and I expect that
> an older Scratch image should work also, although I do not know exactly when
> Scratch moved to Spur 6521.

Around last August? Basically as soon as we had Cog working. We didn’t really put any effort into making an V3 Cog and in fact so far as I recall it may not be doable without some hassles because we couldn’t make a method entry block that would conform to the alignment parameters Eliot uses to discriminate between something and something else.

tim
Strange OpCodes: CEQ: Corrupt and Erase Queue