[squeak-dev] International text input on X11

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu May 26 04:43:36 UTC 2016

The error message "vers. 0" is a bug. It is supposed to give a meaningful
version number for the VM. Funny but I never noticed this before.

Maybe the message should be revised anyway, because one version of the
interpreter can read more than one image format. An interpreter for
32-bit object memory can support image formats 6502, 6504, and 6505.
An interpreter for 64-bit V3 images supports image formats 68000, 68002,
and 68003.

Dave