[squeak-dev] Re: VM crash with unhelpful debug log

marcel.taeumel Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de
Fri May 27 14:32:47 UTC 2016

Hi Karl,

it seems to be a Windows machine. I have these crashes from time to time,
but they are rare. Primitive 117 is an external call and my guess is that it
is related to file access. In the case of a Monticello commit it could the
the MCZ that is going to be stored in the local package cache.

If I had such crashes, a Windows reboot did solve it. Thus, I suspect from
broken file handles or caches or whatever.

It is quite annoying because it is not reproducible.

Best,
Marcel