[squeak-dev] Re: FYI Squeak5.0 latest update: #15987

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Fri May 27 18:13:02 UTC 2016

Hi Timothy,

which time stamp does SimpleHierarchicalListMorph >> drawLinesOn: have in
your image? It seems rather old to me. The current version is mt 4/22/2016
10:52 :

Bingo.

I installed the BabyIDE and that set it back to TRee 3/25/2008

I will revert now.

thanks!

---- On Fri, 27 May 2016 10:12:12 -0400 marcel.taeumel <Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de> wrote ----

SimpleHierarchicalListMorph >> drawLinesOn: aCanvas

    | lColor |
    lColor := self lineColor.
    aCanvas
        transformBy: scroller transform
        clippingTo: scroller innerBounds
        during:[:clippedCanvas |
            scroller submorphsDo: [ :submorph |
                (submorph visible and: [(submorph isExpanded
                    or: [clippedCanvas isVisible: submorph fullBounds] )
                    or: [    submorph nextSibling notNil and: [clippedCanvas isVisible:
submorph nextSibling fullBounds]]])
                         ifTrue: [submorph drawLinesOn: clippedCanvas lineColor: lColor
indentThreshold: 0] ] ]
        smoothing: scroller smoothing.

Best, Marcel