[squeak-dev] raised & inset borders

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Tue Nov 1 21:29:51 UTC 2016

Looks like there is a regression with raised and inset borders. The method #initialize in SimpleBorder sets baseColor to
"Color transparent", which prevents #trackColorFrom: in its subclasses to work correctly.

Since it is unclear to me whether it would have unintended side effects if the initialization of baseColor was removed,
I've added a check for transparent baseColor in all three trackColorFrom: methods, but that looks a bit ugly.

Levente, the method is from April 2016 and carries your initials - do you remember what the motivation for this change was?

Cheers,

Hans-Martin