[squeak-dev] Horribly mutable compiled method litterals

Peter Crowther peter at ozzard.org
Mon Nov 14 11:48:49 UTC 2016

I'm fascinated by the differences in opinion - I don't regard this as
horrible; I regard it as useful, exciting, and a wonderful consequence of
everything being an object.  But then I'm the kind of person who coded
reasonably solid decompilation protection into the VisualWorks image some
years ago...

- Peter