[squeak-dev] Did the control key change somewhere along the way?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Nov 15 18:24:04 UTC 2016

> On 15-11-2016, at 6:29 AM, Bob Arning <arning315 at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Cool. Not only are they reported as a different key, but sometimes you just get a keyUp and sometimes you get all 3: down/char/up.

Oddly sort-of inverted problem to the one I had on the unix vm a month or two ago - export LANG and trigger broken multi-keystroke input such that key ups get lost.

I don’t know about faulty logic undermining my philosophy, but there certainly seems to be some in my various event handling routines these days...

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! = May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!