[squeak-dev] Did the control key change somewhere along the way?

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 15 22:44:09 UTC 2016

Your report in the bug tracker seemed to show things a bit differently
that I'm seeing them now. I have a key listener print out the events it
sees:

for ctrl-a

5:40:10.354 pm -- [keyUp '<Ctrl-`>']

for ctrl-b

5:40:17.471 pm -- [keyDown '<Ctrl-~>']
5:40:17.504 pm -- [keystroke '<Ctrl-up>']
5:40:17.554 pm -- [keyUp '<Ctrl-k>']

for ctrl-c

5:40:25.548 pm -- [keyUp '<Ctrl-h>']

So nothing even remotely right from this angle. :-(