[squeak-dev] Squeak cursors being shown even when in background?

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 18 19:56:28 UTC 2016

Not only could I not create it, I found it hard to quit the attempt. I
had basically used up loads of memory with big Forms and when I tried to
quit the image without saving, it tried to do Form class>>shutDown which
tried to hibernate all existing Forms. Which was not necessary in this
case and seemed to be taking an awful long time.