[squeak-dev] Environment declarations vs bindings

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Oct 2 23:21:31 UTC 2016

> On 01-10-2016, at 4:42 PM, Stéphane Rollandin <lecteur at zogotounga.net> wrote:
>
>> This is what we are looking for. An explanation of the _concept_
>> behind environments. This concept is not obvious for most people here
>> on the list......
>
> Right. I have been asking for documentation, and got silence for an answer. How serious is that ? We need to RTFM.

There must of course be a decent manual (or collection of writings that constitute a manual) because *nobody* would do something stupid like adding a bunch of code that doesn’t have an obvious reason for being or an explanation of how to use it, or examples. It just couldn’t happen.

tim
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul