[squeak-dev] source.squeak.org is back up

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 01:07:15 UTC 2016

Okay, back up.  Your configs should be good now Nicolas.  Please let
me know if you notice any other issues.

 - Chris

PS -- There is something wrong with SmartRefStream, it could not get
the object out of the old 3.11 image and into the new 5.1-based image,
even with Bert's new enhancement, which did get it working with
ReferenceStream.  But since the schema changed, we couldn't use
ReferenceStream.  So, I actually had to load an old version of Ma
Serializer in that image to export it, along with some hacking.  Ugh.