[squeak-dev] RFB

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Wed Sep 7 06:52:24 UTC 2016

With a 5.0 based image and a VM with VM version: " 'Croquet Closure
Cog VM [CoInterpreterPrimitives VMMaker.oscog-eem.1044] Squeak Cog
Spur 5.0.3248'", and RFB-ul.13, I still get the error.

(I wanted to mail the SqueakDebug.log but I have been encountering
another problem.  The VM somehow loses an ability to read and write
files and the debugger only shows decompiled code and calling
Debugger>>storeLog manually does not produce a file.)

There is no reason to stick with a 5.0 image so I'll move on to 5.1
and see what happens.

--
-- Yoshiki