[squeak-dev] 20 Years of Squeak

Jecel Assumpcao Jr. jecel at merlintec.com
Thu Sep 8 15:11:44 UTC 2016

My father was watching the Apple presentation and the part about iWork
showed collaborative editing of a presentation. I said "I know this!
It's Nebraska!" ;-)

David T. Lewis wrote:
> Remember Squeak News? A fully multimedia interactive publication
> distributed on and running in Squeak. Way ahead of its time, with
> no advertising, and no spam blockers required :-) I think I may
> have some of the original disks stashed away somewhere. They used
> to arrive in my actual mailbox with real stamps on the envelope.

I thought that the disk images had been made available somewhere, but
haven't been able to find them. I still have the actual CDs here.

-- Jecel