[Vm-dev] Nuking VM ImageSegment support (was Re: [squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log; System-bf.916)

Jakob Reschke jakob.reschke at student.hpi.de
Fri Sep 23 14:36:39 UTC 2016

Hi Vaidotas,

I cannot reproduce this. In my current trunk image where I
coincidentally try to get familiar with Environments to put them to
use, I can save morphs without a debugger appearing. Loading via drag
and drop works as well (though the option "load as morph" appears
twice in the dialog that prompts me for an action after the drop).

Does Morph saving depend on ImageSegments anyway?

Best regards,
Jakob