[squeak-dev] Re: New, faster RISC OS Squeak

Edwin Ancaer eancaer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 19:10:32 UTC 2016

No apologies necessary: I appreciate the effort that goes into the
maintenance  of Squeak on Riscos.
There is enough for me to learn about RISCos and Squeak to keep me occupied
for a while..

Some additional info from display manager:

Colours: 16 million
Resolution: 1024 x 768
Frame Rate: 6O Hz
After changing the colors to 256, and restarting, the problem remains.

Another question:  Could this  problem be linked to the installation of GCC?
When I start the Raspberry Pi, and lick the image file, I get the error
'File make not found' .

Then, clicking the GCC-application and clicking the image file again,  the
problem with the make file is gone, but I get the 'Squeak may have gone
wrong' error..

I will create a new noobs SD-card, and try an installation on a new Riscos
installation of squeak on that.

Kind regards,
Edwin Ancaer