[squeak-dev] unsubscribe

Dat Nguyen thucdat at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 02:04:56 UTC 2017

________________________________
From: Squeak-dev <squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org> on behalf of Levente Uzonyi <leves at caesar.elte.hu>
Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2017 7:02 PM
To: The general-purpose Squeak developers list
Subject: Re: [squeak-dev] Squeaksource.com swiki formatting ?

On Sat, 1 Apr 2017, tim Rowledge wrote:

> I’ve been updating the project page for the WeatherStation project (latest release now available for your weather-obsessing pleasure!) and made the brave decision to edit the attached swiki to include the Python and Arduino code for some of the sensors.
>
> For reasons I don’t get, the <code> tags don’t stop the comment lines starting with $# from getting listified, nor the formatting {0:0.2f} from being smilified. Does anyone know how to work around that?
>
> Swiki page in question at http://www.squeaksource.com/@Ut-0Uqn7YfXwOgK9/FNflYLS5

Such links cannot be shared. They expire in 10 minutes or so. Also, they
contain your session information (first random character sequence), so
you'd better not share them when you're logged in.

Levente

> tim
> --
[http://www.rowledge.org/tim/files/page3_1.jpg]<http://www.rowledge.org/tim>

tim's Home page - Tim Rowledge<http://www.rowledge.org/tim>
www.rowledge.org
I'm tim Rowledge - welcome to my place in cyberspace. This is where you can find out about some of my professional and personal activities over the years.